A Message to Our Customers Regarding COVID-19
As we all confront the challenges brought on by COVID-19, we want you to know Gayson Plumbing’s highest priority is the
health and safety of our customers and employees. We are taking extra precautions to limit your exposure and that of our employees. That being said, there are a few things we would like to address to
help us all through this difficult time.
- If you, or someone in your household is quarantined or sick, please advise us before scheduling an
appointment. Minimizing social contact is critical.
- If you require a visit from one of our employees, please allow our mechanic to wash their hands before,
during, and after service as needed.
- Always know the location of you water main shut off valve. In the event of a water emergency, this valve
can be turned off to prevent water damage. If you need guidance in locating this valve, do not hesitate to call our office during normal business hours.
- If your heat goes out, DO NOT PANIC. First check the emergency shut off switch, which is
usually at the top of the basement stairs, to make sure the boiler has power. For steam boilers, check the boiler’s water level. The gauge glass should be no more than 2/3rds full. Should you still
have a problem, we are here to help you.
- BE CAUTIOUS ABOUT WHAT YOU FLUSH!! Paper towels, wipes, and feminine products should NEVER EVER be flushed,
especially during a pandemic! Avoid flushing anything with the exception of toilet paper.
Please continue to use good hygiene practices and stay up to date by visiting the CDC’s website at www.cdc.gov. On behalf of Gayson Plumbing and our employees, who live and work in your community, we wish you good health and stay safe.
Call now to schedule service!
Family Owned & Operated - Fully Licensed & Insured
Serving All of Nassau County & Western Suffolk