Jack Gayson Plumbing & Heating Co., Inc.
131 Roosevelt Ave
Mineola, NY 11501
Phone: (516) 248-4105
Fax: (516) 742-6762
Mon thru Fri: 7:30am-5:00pm
24 Hour Emergency Service Is Available
As the weather is getting warmer, now is a good time to make sure your central Air Conditioning is in good working condition. The best time to check your unit is when it is above 60 degrees outside and above 70 degrees in your home.
Here are a few tips you can try to make sure your AC is in good working condition:
- Make sure the system switch on your thermostat is set in the COOL position.
- Be sure the fan switch is in the Automatic position.
- If you know how, change the filter for the air handler.
- There should be NO debris, covers, cardboard, etc. on or against your outdoor unit. We suggest using a garden hose to gently rinse off the unit.
- If you’ve tried the above steps and your unit still doesn’t come on, carefully check the circuit box to make sure the circuit breaker is on.